It may not be the Fountain of Youth that legend made prominent in the 16th century when Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León traveled to what is now Florida in 1513. However the therapies offered by Regenerative Medicine can provide many of the fabled benefits of the long searched for Fountain.
CORAL SPRINGS AREA SUFFERERS FROM JOINT PAIN CAN FINALLY FIND RELIEF WITH A NEW NON-INVASIVE, NON-SURGICAL TREATMENT. It’s finally here!
For information just text REJUVENATE to 44222
Safe, gentle, and effective therapy for people who suffer from joint pain due to…Osteoarthritis, Bone Spurs, Trauma Related Pain, Degenerative Arthritis, and other conditions that lead to Chronic Joint Pain.
Want help with your PAIN:
- Tendon, Joint, or Ligament Damage
- Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis
- Bone Spurs and Trauma Related Joint Pain
- Other conditions that lead to Chronic Pain
Have you been affected by Pain that’s due to any of the below:
• Muscle Wasting or Lost Muscle Strength • Joint Instability • Joint Osteoarthritis • Ligament Damage • Degenerative Changes • Scar Tissue Build-Up • Traumatic Bone Spurs • Decreased Mobility
If you are like most Pain Sufferers, you’ve probably tried a battery of typical treatments with little to no success:
• Over the Counter Pain Relievers, NSAIDS • Narcotic Pain Medication • Ice Packs or Ice Baths • Physical Rehabilitation • Stretches or Exercises • Nutritional Supplementation • Hot or Cold Topical Medication • Even Surgery…
Have you ever wondered with all the recent medical care breakthroughs, why pain sufferers STILL STRUGGLE with their joint pain on a daily basis?
At Amoré Anti-Aging, a division of Healthcare Associates of Florida, Inc., we provide a New, Safe, and Effective Choice for Pain Sufferers
Our clinic offers a NEW, Non-Invasive and Non-Surgical therapy protocol that combines the medical treatments to not only help resolve your chronic joint pain, but also rehabilitate and stabilize the joints as well. And to make sure that you have the confidence that you need, we’ve designed an extensive diagnostic protocol to help us find out if you’re a candidate for this care. This extensive consultation will give you ALL the information that you need to know before starting treatment so you can be assured that you will have success with your chronic joint pain..
So Why Is Our Joint Treatment System So Successful With Pain Sufferers?
- In our office we combine several different medical procedures under one roof, all working together to provide the most effective care programs for chronic joint degeneration and pain.
- We use the most advanced diagnostic testing to target EXACTLY where your knee pain is occurring and to know WHERE and HOW to treat it with these advanced therapies. However, most knee pain sufferers DON’T receive these diagnostic tests and their outcomes are less than favorable.
- Using the latest medical breakthroughs, our precise protocols help your body's own natural ability to heal damaged muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage and joints with NO downtime!
- HERE’S HOW THE JOINT PAIN SYSTEM WORKS… THERE ARE 3 VITAL COMPONENTS TO OUR JOINT PAIN RELIEF PROTOCOL
VITAL COMPONENT #1: SUPARTZ FLUID THERAPY
• The first component to our knee relief system is the utilization of Supartz Fluid Therapy*, ) which contains a natural substance called Hyaluronan. Hyaluronan is the fluid that a normal joint produces to lubricate and cushion. Over years of wear and tear on the body, the joint produces less and less of this natural substance. By injecting Supartz directly into the joint, we can help restore that cushion that your joint used to have, without the harmful side-effects of pain medication. Unlike pain medication, Supartz goes DIRECTLY to the injured joint and starts to have an immediate impact on your mobility and pain.
VITAL COMPONENT #2: REGENERATIVE THERAPY
• Regenerative Therapy (stem cells) is an innovative, highly advanced treatment that takes advantage of the body’s natural ability to repair itself; restoring degenerated tissue while providing substantial pain relief. As natural anti-inflammatories, Regenerative Therapy Injections offer pain relief without the associated risks and side effects of cortisone injections. Additionally, Regenerative Therapy Injections contain stem cells which encourage new healthy cartilage tissue growth. Most importantly, the treatment has been proven exceptionally safe. The end result is reduced or eliminated pain, healthier joint tissue, increased mobility, and the ability to once again engage in all of your favorites activities; vibrant, healthy, and pain-free! • Regenerative Therapy is currently not an insurance covered service.
VITAL COMPONENT #3: ADVANCED JOINT REHABILITATION
• An important part of the long-term success of our Joint Pain Relief System and our 3-Step Protocol is to strengthen and stabilize the knee or other joint. We will develop an individualized rehabilitation program with our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment. This will help to ensure patients the most long lasting and permanent success with even the most painful and debilitating conditions and even when other forms of treatments have failed.
• You Have in Your Hands the Chance to Change Your Situation
• Fill out the form below or call today (954) 755-0224 for your COMPLIMENTARY consultation to see if you’re a candidate for our regenerative therapy.
• If you or a family member has been suffering with chronic joint pain, then you may be a candidate for this breakthrough program for joint pain. To help you find out if you can be helped with this program, we are offering a COMPLIMENTARY JOINT PAIN RELIEF SCREENING. This no-obligation screening will enable you to learn more about our program and truly know if you will have success with your joint pain.
• Fill out the form or call today (954) 755-0224. There is no charge for this consultation to see if you’re a candidate for our joint therapy. • • Most Insurance Accepted. Patient financing available, Insurance expert on staff will verify your coverage and let you know exactly what is covered before starting treatment. • • *Regenerative Therapy is currently not an insurance covered service. • With 31 years in practice, Healthcare Associates has created the Amoré Anti-Aging wellness center utilizing a variety of proven strategies to promote the general wellbeing of patients. With protocols including Regenerative Therapy, Joint Injection