Regenerate Health & Vitality
Amoré Anti-Aging provides a full range of non-invasive therapies to help restore optimal functioning in your body.
From healing a painful, damaged joint or muscles with PRP or stem cell therapy to restoring balance and ease in your body with massage or chiropractic treatment Amoré Anti-Aging will help you find the treatment best suited to your mental and physical health needs.
Regenerative Medicine for Anti-Aging is a new field of medicine with one goal in mind: to heal and restore normal function of aging or damaged tissues and organs.
Regenerative Medicine: The process of replacing or “regenerating” human cells, tissues, or organs to restore or establish normal function. This process can use tissue from either an autologous or allogeneic origin. Creating the optimal internal healing environment gives patients and professionals new treatment options that were not available just a few years ago.
At Amoré Anti-Aging we have a team of professionals who combine long proven therapies with cutting edge advancements in physical care. As a division of Healthcare Associates of Florida we provide a broad spectrum of treatments and therapies to help you rejuvenate your body and maintain a positive overall state of well-being.
If you are dealing with persistent pain and joint discomfort, please schedule an appointment to visit our office. There is no cost for the exam which may include x-rays of the damaged area. We specialize in healing and restoring the normal functioning of damaged and aging tissues and organs.
Amoré Regenerative Medicine & Healthcare | Facebook
About Dr. Robert D’Amora
Dr. D’Amora owns and practices at Healthcare Associates of Florida, located in Coral Springs, FL. Dr. D’Amora is a highly trained professional who puts patient care at the forefront. Patients visit him for a broad spectrum of medical needs, including spine deformation, back pain, chiropractic adjustments, herniated disk, and shoulder problems. Dr. D’Amora is enthusiastic and detail-oriented in conducting patients’ need assessments and providing accurate results and recommendations for the development of appropriate patient treatment. Dr. D’Amora has devoted his life to helping patients with complex medical problems. He deals with his patients calmly and composed manner and encourages them to discuss their issues freely.
Dr. D’Amora’s Healthcare Associates of Florida has served area patient needs for over 20 years. He has expanded his services with a team of highly trained and skilled massage therapists to compliment traditional chiropractic care.
Chiropractic care is a type of alternative medicine that focuses on the treatment of conditions related to the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine. Some benefits of chiropractic care include:
1. Pain relief: Chiropractic adjustments can help alleviate pain caused by conditions such as back pain, headaches, and neck pain.
2. Improved mobility: Regular chiropractic adjustments can help improve range of motion and flexibility.
3. Reduced stress: Chiropractic care can also help reduce stress and improve overall relaxation.
4. Boosted immune system: Some studies have shown that chiropractic adjustments can boost the immune system.
5. Non-invasive: Chiropractic care is a non-invasive treatment option, making it a safer alternative to surgery or other invasive procedures.
Massage therapy is a manual therapy that involves the manipulation of soft tissues, such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments, to improve physical and mental well-being. Some benefits of massage therapy include:
1. Pain relief: Massage therapy can help alleviate pain caused by conditions such as headaches, back pain, and arthritis.
2. Stress relief: Massage therapy can help reduce stress, improve sleep, and increase relaxation.
3. Improved circulation: Massage therapy can increase blood flow and improve circulation.
4. Enhanced muscle function: Massage therapy can help improve muscle flexibility and range of motion.
5. Boosted immune system: Massage therapy has been shown to boost the immune system by increasing the number of white blood cells in the body.
6. Improved athletic performance: Massage therapy can help athletes recover from injury, improve performance, and reduce the risk of future injury.
With the emergence of NEW REGENERATIVE procedures the capabilities of Healthcare Associates of Florida have expanded to offer these therapies to their patients:
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections are gaining popularity for a variety of conditions, from sports injuries to hair loss. The treatment uses a patient’s own blood cells to accelerate healing in a specific area.
Stem Cell therapy is a cornerstone of Regenerative Medicine and Dr. D’Amora has had great success helping patients avoid extensive replacement surgery using Stem Cell Therapy in the regeneration of joint tissue. Hip joints, shoulder joints and knee joints can be successfully restored without weeks of recovery from surgical joint replacement. (Read what the Mayo Clinic has to say)
Healthcare Associates of Florida provides a full range of care options to fulfill a comprehensive program of services
- Stem Cell – giving your body the potential for unlimited or prolonged self renewal.
- Exosomes – microvesicles released by cells in both physiological and pathological situations enhance cell to cell communication.
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma – platelets are taken from the patients own blood to rebuild damaged tendons & cartilage.
- Aesthetics – Botox treatment for frown lines, crows feet and horizontal lines across forehead. Juvederm Fills – face, cheeks, lips, around mouth. Sculptra – collagen stimulator can last up to two years.
- IV Therapy – promotes health and wellness through intravenous injection of vitamins and minerals.
- Medical Marijuana – helping with pain control, stress and other medical conditions.
- HRT – hormone replacement therapy.
- Labs – bloodwork, etc.
CALL US TO SCHEDULE A FREE EVALUATION VISIT AT OUR OFFICE IN CORAL SPRINGS, FL
Healthcare Associates of Florida, Inc.
Amoré Regenerative Medicine & Wellness
Dr. Robert D’Amora – 954-755-2644
1500 N. University Drive, STE 101
Coral Springs, FL