Regenerative Medicine for Anti-Aging is a new field of medicine with one goal in mind: to heal and restore normal function of aging and damaged tissues and organs.
Regenerative medicine plays an important role in the care continuum. Using human cell and tissue products to support the optimal internal healing environment gives patients and professionals new treatment options that were’nt available just a few years ago.
At Amoré Anti-Aging we have a team of professionals who combine long proven therapies with cutting edge advancements in physical care. As a division of Healthcare Associates of Florida we provide a broad spectrum of treatments and therapies to help you rejuvenate your body and maintain a positive overall state of well-being.
If you are dealing with persistent pain and joint discomfort, please schedule an appointment to visit our office. There is no cost for the exam which may include x-rays of the damaged area. We specialize in healing and restoring the normal functioning of damaged and aging tissues and organs.
CALL US TO SCHEDULE A FREE EVALUATION VISIT AT OUR OFFICE IN CORAL SPRINGS, FL
- Stem Cell – giving your body the potential for unlimited or prolonged self renewal.
- Exosomes – microvesicles released by cells in both physiological and pathological situations enhance cell to cell communication.
- PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma – platelets are taken from the patients own blood to rebuild damaged tendons & cartilage.
- Aesthetics – Botox treatment for frown lines, crows feet and horizontal lines across forehead – Juvederm Fills – face, cheeks, lips, around mouth.
- Sculpture – collagen stimulator can last up to two years.
- IV Therapy – promotes health and wellness through intravenous injection of vitamins and minerals.
- Medical Marijuana – helping with pain control, stress and other medical conditions.
- HRT – hormone replacement therapy.
- Labs – bloodwork, etc.